Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ghost Hunt

I promised my face book friends a recap of my ghost hunting adventure at the old hospital. So here goes. In the picture to the left is Patrick Burns (paranormal investigator from Haunting Evidence on True TV) Along with Patrick was Marley, a paranormal investigator. Lorna set up the event (a local psychic) she also brought in David a psychic and Carla a medium. And 15 tickets were sold to the public and lucky me got one. Now when I first arrived David shook my hand and told me my energy was all wrong for investigation and Lorna quickly took out her pendulum and fixed my bad energy...now let me add here I felt nothing through this procedure. I felt no better or worse, but if 2 psychics want to align my energy who am I to argue with them.

Now on the first investigation my group went with David. We went to the basement where the morgue and operating room were located. Now David discovered a young girl there who died in the 1920's here while she was pregnant. She was scared to go to the light because she died while she was pregnant from an adulterous relationship. So we gathered in a circle and David talked her to the light...now I know what you are thinking cause I thought the same thing...But if it did work then I figure I did my good deal for the day...I am no psychic so I have no way to validate this story. But while I was there in the basement I took a few photos and when I put them on my computer I found a nurse walking through a hallway just working away. See photo below. You have to look close because she is in front of a white doorway.






Now we head onto the third floor to investigate where patient rooms where located where David picks up on an angry man who wants us to leave the area. So I picked a room and started my recorder and ask some questions hoping to get some answers to my questions...And yes I did.



I said if you want us to leave just say so and later in the week when I was playing back recorder I heard "Leave" from a disembodied voice right after this statement. Very Creepy. I took photos while I was in this room and caught this face in the window. Look under flash and his face starts there.





So now our group heads off with Patrick where they seem to be picking up alot of activity. Marley is shoved down on the gourney ramps very violently. So Patrick has the box that that allows ghost to use to speak through. It has 2000 words and the ghost somehow manipulate it to speak through. So we keep getting the words Emma, 15 suffer death over and over again. Then Patrick asks if bodies are buried on the property and we get several me, me, me. Strange.

Then there is the mysterious butterfly, its sticky and adheres to the wall. It went from one apartment room to another wall in the kitchen in the opposite apartment while we were walking to the other apartment. Someone caught an evp of a little girl laughing when we ask about it moving. At one point my friends were driving by at 11:00 and saw a woman come out of building and they ask her if it was over and she said it was for her she was getting out of there.

Our last evp started at 12:30 and we ask several questions and then an angry spirit told us to get out and go to hell....So we decided to wrap it up on that note.



Now the most talked about photo is one I took before the investigation of the house next door to this building that is also said to be haunted.


There are many faces in this window and people keep finding more every day. Very Creepy!

Now this is not where the story ends. Me and my friend Tracy walk at night about 9ish. The old hospital is on our route. So Monday following investigation we walk by and there are about 6 huge faces glowing on the outside of the building. It was like they were keeping watch for others to come up there. We tried to get pictures but none would show up. We went and got her son kyle and my son beau and Marissa to witness this weird site. As we walked up to the house every street light we walked under went out...Now Kyle was trying to take some photos on the side of the house into a window and the camera kept flashing but would not adjust to take photo and on one of the last flashes Boom there was a man standing inside the room where no one was before...Next flash he was gone...It was just like in horror film...I was waiting for Jason to come up behind me and chop me up...Weird....
Thats all I have for this ghost hunt......Sweet Dreams!

1 comment: