Don't know why but this subject just popped into my mind...Who are some friends I would truly like to meet one day...Let's explore this subject.
1. Someone with alot of money who wants to leave it all in their will to their friends.
2. Someone who says, "Hey when you get home, burn that outfit! Seriously you look ridiclous!
3. Someone spontaneous..I say hey I need help getting rid of this body. They say let me grab my shovel.
4. A good friend at wal mart who would put back black friday specials for me. Like a big screen tv that they only have 2 of anyway...I could wake up at 10 am or so and go on out and pick it up.
5. A friend with vacation homes in many tropical places.
I am truly blessed with some of the best friends a gal could have and I love them dearly, but these are just a few I would like to add to that list....
A true friend walks in when everyone else walks out!
Until next time,
Monday, October 31, 2011
Time ticks away, Use it wisely!
If you can't get all your work done or have time to have a social life, you may be wasting your time.
So ask yourself, what can I eliminate or delegate in my life....As a business owner, I know how important it is to delegate...We are a home medical equipment company open Mon-Fri and are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! But I make time for the important things in my life. Worship, Spending time with family and friends, and watching my predators during hockey season.
I am sure your schedule is similar to mine or even more jam packed, but we can all schedule time to enjoy our passions. Let others in your office help you, delegate certain duties to employees and let them do their job. Employees need to know they are part of the process and reward them in their success, which leads to your success.
Life is simple...Do what you love and do it often!
So relax and rest your soul and mind, your health and well being depends on this time to recharge yourself.
Until next time,