Monday, November 7, 2011

Friends...I would like to meet!

Don't know why but this subject just popped into my mind...Who are some friends I would truly like to meet one day...Let's explore this subject.

1. Someone with alot of money who wants to leave it all in their will to their friends.

2. Someone who says, "Hey when you get home, burn that outfit! Seriously you look ridiclous!

3. Someone spontaneous..I say hey I need help getting rid of this body. They say let me grab my shovel.

4. A good friend at wal mart who would put back black friday specials for me. Like a big screen tv that they only have 2 of anyway...I could wake up at 10 am or so and go on out and pick it up.

5. A friend with vacation homes in many tropical places.

I am truly blessed with some of the best friends a gal could have and I love them dearly, but these are just a few I would like to add to that list....

A true friend walks in when everyone else walks out!

Until next time,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment