What you do today is important because you are exchanging a whole day of your life for it! I suggest we find ways to do good each day. When this day is gone it is in the books, lost forever unless we do good to others then that day will be remembered by those we did good for.
I have a few ideas to add good deeds to our everyday life.
1. A friendly smile and a sincere hello goes along way.
2. A card or call just to let someone know you are thinking of them brings great joy.
3. Donate some time to a charity.
4. Take time to listen to someone who needs to talk.
5. Give friends a true and sincere compliment, something you truly admire about them.
6. Don't be quick to judge others, we don't know what others are going through.
7. Hold the door open for someone, I always love when someone does it for me it makes me feel
8. Pray for someone who is going through a tough situation.
I would love to hear your ideas on this subject.
Until next time, enjoy the weather, play in the rain, tell everyone you love that you love them and live fully.