Sunday, February 21, 2010

Being in the Moment!

I have realized that alot of times I am not in the moments that are all around me. I have alot going on in my head with my new business and beau's graduation coming up! Living in the moment to me means living like there is no tomorrow, which there might not be! To find beauty and joy in whatever task or scene is before you.

Now I do realize this will take some practice since I am a type A (basically a control freak) personality. So I am going to try and slow down and savor the moments! I want to give full attention to what I am doing and let go of the outcomes. This doesn't mean I am giving up on goals that I have set for myself, I just will enjoy the journey of getting to those goals.

To make every moment count I must embrace it! Everything I do and everyone I come in contact with deserves my full attention! Living in the moment means letting go of the past and embrace the present.

So to all my friends! Carpe diem!

Kim

1 comment: